Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorized ADE on new computer and I can't see my books

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've recently changed my laptop and installed ADE on it. The old laptop has been reset to factory settings and there is no ADE on it anymore.

On the new computer I've authorized ADE with an adobe ID. I expected to be able to see my previous purchases and be able to download them, but this isn't the case. My books section is completely empty.

Do you know how this can be fixed? I think I've amassed over 150 books by now.

Could you please help?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have a similar issue.  I had to reset to factory settings and lost ADE.  After 8 reinstalls I still can't see my library downloads in the ADE library … the screen is completely blank.  The downloads show up in my Digital Editions file but not on the ADE library screen.  I tried dragging files to my Nook Glowlight Plus but they won't open.  After a download the ADE program locks up and I have to use the task manager to close the program, even though none of the downloads are in the library.  Help!!  Thanks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines