Highlighted

Authorized Issue

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter which account I try I can not get it authorized.

Ideally whichever account is connected to my kobo be best but I have no idea which one that is.

More then likely my oldest two, which I've tried both as well as more recent.

Is there a way to find out which account is associated with kobo and how I can authorize it without getting a

"Incorrect login ID or password for the selected ebook vendor. Please try again."

I pretty much wasted the entire morning on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Authorized Issue

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter which account I try I can not get it authorized.

Ideally whichever account is connected to my kobo be best but I have no idea which one that is.

More then likely my oldest two, which I've tried both as well as more recent.

Is there a way to find out which account is associated with kobo and how I can authorize it without getting a

"Incorrect login ID or password for the selected ebook vendor. Please try again."

I pretty much wasted the entire morning on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just out of interest do you have two stage authorization enabled? I spent hours trying to Authorize ADE before I thought I would try turning this off and then I was able to authorize straight away. Don't know if this will help you but good luck anyway

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 2
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thank you!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it worked. I'm surprised that the Adobe site doesn't mention that in using ADE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and tried to get help from helpx.adobe.com, but the referered me to this forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 0