• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autorise my KOBO E-reader

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MY ADE is working fine. I have one E-ereader KOBO, is also also working fine, is autorised through ADE.

Now if i try to authorize my new second KOBO E-reader , i get the following message
E-ADEPT_User_UNKNOW.

The effect is that  I cannot read the english books i have in ADE on this second reader because of the DRM protection .I cab read them on my first reader and in ADE of course!

Helpdesk ADOBE gave my all kind of suggetions , like re-autorise ADE. but that didn't work.
TOPICS
ADE authorization , Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar issue.  I'm trying to set up two brand new Kobo Clara HD e-reader,  one for myself, another for my wife.  I have the ADE set up for the first Kobo e-reader but now I'm unable to set up the second Kobo e-reader bcause the "authorize computer" button is greyed out.  Can anyone help with this?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines