Highlighted

AUTORISER MA LISEUSE

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je souhaite autoriser ma liseuse. Lors que j'appuie sur effacer l'autorisation, Adobe me demande de me connecter, mais il m'affiche un login avec une adresse email que je n'utilise plus depuis longtemps et qui n'est pas l'adresse email que j'utilise au départ pour me connecter. Comment est ce possible ? et surtout comment puis je changer cet email, car au bout du compte je ne peux plus reautoriser ma liseuse

I need to authorise my e reader. When I select "remove the authorisation", Adobe is asking me to connect, but it shows a login with a very old email adress which i do not use anymore and which is not the email adress I use to connect at the beginning. How is it possible ? How can I change that email adress, as at the end of the day I am not able to re authorise by e book reader. thanks for your help. 

Anne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AUTORISER MA LISEUSE

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je souhaite autoriser ma liseuse. Lors que j'appuie sur effacer l'autorisation, Adobe me demande de me connecter, mais il m'affiche un login avec une adresse email que je n'utilise plus depuis longtemps et qui n'est pas l'adresse email que j'utilise au départ pour me connecter. Comment est ce possible ? et surtout comment puis je changer cet email, car au bout du compte je ne peux plus reautoriser ma liseuse

I need to authorise my e reader. When I select "remove the authorisation", Adobe is asking me to connect, but it shows a login with a very old email adress which i do not use anymore and which is not the email adress I use to connect at the beginning. How is it possible ? How can I change that email adress, as at the end of the day I am not able to re authorise by e book reader. thanks for your help. 

Anne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?