• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

best 2018 pipeline for cross platform, rich-media experience

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sitting on a large pile of great indesign laid out content that I want to move beyond print and make:

• cross-platform (I mean desktop, mobile, possibly set top box-living room experience)
  • multimedia,
  • animated and
  • user reactive.

I have to admit I still cant figure know in 2018 what is the best roadmap for this. I have 2 issues:

• Finding the ultimate file format. epub3, ios app, other?
  • If my starting point is indd, what is the workflow required for the best user experience that travels perfectly across platforms?

Right now I am thinking either:

1. the north face with a xcode-swift workflow for portability, security and versatility, OR
  2. indd + Muse + Animate, but I roughly end up with an unprotected responsive web site (and I do not want DPS)

My priority is the quality of user experience.

This remains a newbie question I apologize for that, but I really dont know where to post it since it is cross-product.

Thank you in advance for any hint you fine people might have. I guess I don't expect a single simple solution, but hints as to where this is being discussed or debated or showcased.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?