• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bizarre high-contrast black and white pictures in PDF bought from Google Play Books

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I correctly bought from Google Play Books a text full of images. I downloaded the .acsm and opened it with ADE (latest version on Mac).

When I open the .acsm with ADE (and this is the only option I have, since it has DRM protection), it then downloads the full PDF; problem is that I can see the text but all the images seem to be in high contrast black and white. Being the PDF a radiology textbook, this issue makes the book completely unusable.

I contacted Google, tried all the steps they told me to do (like de-authorizing, removing and re-installing ADE, re-authorizing, etc), but still nothing.

Google told me that it has to be with Adobe and to contact you for assistance: this forum seems to be my only option (searching through the forum I found only another user having my same issue with a textbook full of graphs, and he hadn't have any useful response).

Can you help me? Because I need this textbook to work as soon as possible.

If you can't and this problem can't be solved, Google told me they will proceed with reimbursement.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?