• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry fonts and pictures

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abode Digital Editions latest version and Windows 10 system.

Tried uploading E-books from google play in pdf and epub versions to Digital Editions.

Doesn´t help. Font looks blurry.

Seems like waste of time even reading with digital editions if on google play books look very good.

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try if work with a older Version of Digital Edition? I used Windows 10 and Digital Edition 3.0 and has no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for help. Actually books look horrible when I open digital editions and upload a book there.

Books look great If I just double click on the file and then digital editions opens.

Don't know why but curious to know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O this is very stange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

had digital editions on my PC for years, but just a major hassle, just continually having to reiterate the uploading of the same ebooks that i have purchased over & over again, i just cannot remember how any times, must be dozens of times, only to find out just several days or a few weeks at the most that once again they are missing from my library. Really i mean what is the point of this package. I much prefer just to read straight from adobe PDF file , actually better layout or at lest as good. I have tried scoured the web , to  find out why the boks keep going missing, but get so many differing reasons, that i have just give up bothering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines