Highlighted

Book protected by ADRM

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using ADE for several years.  On my second Kobo borrowing library  books.  Now, I am getting the error that says because I previously deauthorized my ereader I need to re-import the book.  I have done this several times.  Authorized, reauthorized.  Downloaded and redownloaded books.  Now, my kobo will not open any library books.  I even bought a brand new kobo with the same result.  Suggestions anyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Book protected by ADRM

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using ADE for several years.  On my second Kobo borrowing library  books.  Now, I am getting the error that says because I previously deauthorized my ereader I need to re-import the book.  I have done this several times.  Authorized, reauthorized.  Downloaded and redownloaded books.  Now, my kobo will not open any library books.  I even bought a brand new kobo with the same result.  Suggestions anyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2017 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mal mit der Version 3.0 versucht statt der aktuellen:

http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2017 0