Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book won't download and Adobe Digital crashes

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Last night I purchased an eBook from Books-a-Million. I downloaded Adobe Digital on my iPad and Computer. I went through the process to download the book on my iPad and the error message came up "Connection Error Detected Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillment server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet." The problem is my iPad was connected to the internet so I do not understand why it would say that. After spending around an hour and half trying to get it to download on my iPad the next step I took was trying to get it to download into Adobe Digital on my computer. I made sure that my Adobe ID matched everything that would be in Books-a-Million. Everything was working until when it had finished loading the book into Adobe and I went to open it and nothing happened and the site started to not respond and crash. I have tried contacting Books-a-Million and I have done everything that I know to do to get my book to download and work, all I want is to be able to read the book I purchased. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?