Highlighted

Bookmarks, notes and marks after redownload

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the following questions:

Is it possible to save/back up bookmarks, notes and highlights in Adobe Digital editions?

Is it possible to transfer/synch bookmarks, notes and highlights to another device?

Is it possible to export bookmarks, notes and highlights and make them available in any other form?

When i remove a book from my ADE an redownload it, i cannot acces my bookmarks, notes and highlights although the .annot file is still in place (C:Users\Username\Documents\My Digital Editions\Annotations). Is there any way to make this work?

Altough registered in ADE, my ebooks are different on Win 10 and Android (bookmarks, notes and highlights are not shared). 

ebook format: PDF

ADE version: 4.5.10.185749

System: Win 10 and Android

I have tried to find an answer on the internet an in these forums but there seem to be only old and mostly unanswered topics.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bookmarks, notes and marks after redownload

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the following questions:

Is it possible to save/back up bookmarks, notes and highlights in Adobe Digital editions?

Is it possible to transfer/synch bookmarks, notes and highlights to another device?

Is it possible to export bookmarks, notes and highlights and make them available in any other form?

When i remove a book from my ADE an redownload it, i cannot acces my bookmarks, notes and highlights although the .annot file is still in place (C:Users\Username\Documents\My Digital Editions\Annotations). Is there any way to make this work?

Altough registered in ADE, my ebooks are different on Win 10 and Android (bookmarks, notes and highlights are not shared). 

ebook format: PDF

ADE version: 4.5.10.185749

System: Win 10 and Android

I have tried to find an answer on the internet an in these forums but there seem to be only old and mostly unanswered topics.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2019 0

Have something to add?