Highlighted

Books will not load on my nook

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a librarian and publishers send me advanced reader's copies of upcoming releases to help me with collection  development  and yesterday when I opened one of the books I downloaded, the loading symbol kept on going for nearly three hours and the book just will not open. I tried another book, did the same thing. Tried UninstallING and reinstall  and nothing changed. I also tried restarting my device and nothing happened. Is the app down? I hope this issue is resolved so I can order more books for my patrons.

Thank you!

I just tried my digital edition book on my app. I entered my adobe ID and password and the book loaded and opened up right away. Try that and it should work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Books will not load on my nook

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a librarian and publishers send me advanced reader's copies of upcoming releases to help me with collection  development  and yesterday when I opened one of the books I downloaded, the loading symbol kept on going for nearly three hours and the book just will not open. I tried another book, did the same thing. Tried UninstallING and reinstall  and nothing changed. I also tried restarting my device and nothing happened. Is the app down? I hope this issue is resolved so I can order more books for my patrons.

Thank you!

I just tried my digital edition book on my app. I entered my adobe ID and password and the book loaded and opened up right away. Try that and it should work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on my Kobo.  ADE support and response is NIL.  I have library books that will be due and I cannot open them because of ADE errors.  Adobe, you need to respond to us!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried everything again - it does not work.  I event uninstalled the software and reloaded and downloaded my book from the library again. Super disappointing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2018 0