Highlighted

Borrowed ebooks from school expiring the same day? Have 7-day rentals...

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- I borrow ebooks from my university for my grad school work, and they have a seven-day rental period before they need renewal.  Lately ADE has been expiring my rentals in my library after one day, which casuses me to renew my book and which also makes me lose all of my highlights and notes which I had made.  How can I correct this problem?  I need to be able to keep my books for the full 7-day period and have all of my notes for the week.  Please help! Thanks so much!

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Borrowed ebooks from school expiring the same day? Have 7-day rentals...

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- I borrow ebooks from my university for my grad school work, and they have a seven-day rental period before they need renewal.  Lately ADE has been expiring my rentals in my library after one day, which casuses me to renew my book and which also makes me lose all of my highlights and notes which I had made.  How can I correct this problem?  I need to be able to keep my books for the full 7-day period and have all of my notes for the week.  Please help! Thanks so much!

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the library option sync option has never been available for some reason, so I am unable to download items to my mac (I'm running Catalina), and my annotations do not appear where they should in my Documents, so this issue with ADE expiring my ebooks early and losing my notes is really problematic. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this?  Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0