Highlighted

Borrowing a book with URLLink.acsm

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with borrowing a book on the site Internet Archive. Download options are Encrypted Adobe PDF, Encrypted Adobe Epub and Encrypted Daisy. In any case it is possible to get the book because for the first two I receive a message that Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot read the book because URLLink.acsm is not a supported file
How can I solve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Borrowing a book with URLLink.acsm

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with borrowing a book on the site Internet Archive. Download options are Encrypted Adobe PDF, Encrypted Adobe Epub and Encrypted Daisy. In any case it is possible to get the book because for the first two I receive a message that Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot read the book because URLLink.acsm is not a supported file

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 10, 2020 0
gino17 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 0