Highlighted

Bug in Adobe Digital Editions: E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After several activiations and deactivations due to reinstalls of the same Kobo Touch device, I now get the error Maximum Amount of Computers per Id has been reached. Apparently the activations are counted, but the deactivations are not extracted from the count. Now I can't transfer my library books to my device anymore.

As the support page directs I need to contact customer service to reset my account activations and that customer service page directs me to this forum. So please reset my activations as your support suggests, apparently I can't do it myself.

Thanks and hoping for a quick resolution,

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug in Adobe Digital Editions: E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After several activiations and deactivations due to reinstalls of the same Kobo Touch device, I now get the error Maximum Amount of Computers per Id has been reached. Apparently the activations are counted, but the deactivations are not extracted from the count. Now I can't transfer my library books to my device anymore.

As the support page directs I need to contact customer service to reset my account activations and that customer service page directs me to this forum. So please reset my activations as your support suggests, apparently I can't do it myself.

Thanks and hoping for a quick resolution,

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2017 0

Have something to add?