Highlighted

Can anyone help: License server communication Problem

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to download some ebooks, however i keep getting an error message that reads error getting licensee. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER, i think they may have been downloaded before digital editions was authorized, but now I can't access them at all.

Can anyone help solve this issue, the ebook vendor says it isnt there problem but an Adobe one

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can anyone help: License server communication Problem

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to download some ebooks, however i keep getting an error message that reads error getting licensee. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER, i think they may have been downloaded before digital editions was authorized, but now I can't access them at all.

Can anyone help solve this issue, the ebook vendor says it isnt there problem but an Adobe one

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem. I have tried the following without success:

-authorize

-deauthorize

-uninstall/reinstall

-restart computer

I've tried it all! Please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2019 0