• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I view two pages at once in Digital Editions?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many books I read digitally have illustrations which cover both pages in an open paper book.  How do I view those "two" pages in ADE?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, as long as the reading area is large enough ADE automatically gives two page view (or even three).

Maximize the ADE application, and hide the navigation pane (ctrl-T)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appeaars  that "two page" views aare not available in ADE v. 2.0.1.78765.  Through chat/supuport, v. 1.7.2 was downloaded and installed and that version does allow two page viewing..  Maximizing ADE and hiding the navigation pane does not help in v. 2.0.1.  Maybe this is a "problem" that needs to be readdressed in v. 2.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd.  I generally prefer v1.7.2 because it has many fewer bugs than v2.0 or v2.0.1

However, I can see two pages even on ADE v. 2.0.1.78765.

I can't think of anything else to suggest for you (other than to keep with 1.7.2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to read a graphic novel. Graphic novels are designed in 2-page spreads, so not to have an option to view it as it was designed is kind of a deal breaker. Please fix this, Adobe. Every other book reader application has the option to change from 1-page view to 2-page view. Reply to this post with a date by which this will be fixed in the latest version, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines