• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not download -"Error getting license - license server communication problems; E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN" Help?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not download  "error getting license - license server communication problems; E-ADEPT-NO-TOKEN" HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also getting the same error message......is there a solution for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought an ebook from an bookshop, which uses the buchkatalog.de shop software and receive the same message Download nicht möglich Fehler beim Abrufen der Lizenz.Lizenzserver-Kommunikationsfehler: E_Adept_NO_TOKEN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Not sure if this will work for you but I got mine to work.

I uninstalled 4.5 edition and installed version 3 and exited the app.  Re-downloaded my eBook and opened it via the newly installed version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI 

Me too getting the same error  message - can any one assist. ( Error getting license. License server communication problem  E_ADEPT_No_Token)

Tried for ADE version 3 but coudn't find

Uninstalled and  reinstalled ADE  but still didn't work

Please assist

Thanks

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also getting this error. 

I travel for work and use a VPN. Adobe Digital Editions on Android is not able to connect or pull the license for newly downloaded books it appears. I tried with and without VPN. It's quite frustrating to try and avoid the large publishers, pay for a book download file from the vendor, and not be able to use Adobe's own software to open their own file type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines