Highlighted

Can not download -"Error getting license - license server communication problems; E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN" Help?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not download  "error getting license - license server communication problems; E-ADEPT-NO-TOKEN" HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not download -"Error getting license - license server communication problems; E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN" Help?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not download  "error getting license - license server communication problems; E-ADEPT-NO-TOKEN" HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2014 1
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also getting the same error message......is there a solution for this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought an ebook from an bookshop, which uses the buchkatalog.de shop software and receive the same message Download nicht möglich Fehler beim Abrufen der Lizenz.Lizenzserver-Kommunikationsfehler: E_Adept_NO_TOKEN.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Not sure if this will work for you but I got mine to work.

I uninstalled 4.5 edition and installed version 3 and exited the app.  Re-downloaded my eBook and opened it via the newly installed version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0