Highlighted

Can not open Adobe Digital Edition -program

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read e-books with Adobe Digital Edition -program but now, suddenly the programm even won't open at all. I have tried to uninstall and install the program many times, but it doesn't work. I do not understand what has happened, 'cause before it worked very well and I didn't have any problems.

Now it is quite hard, because I can not read those books that I would like to.

My computers settings have been the same way as before...

Some help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not open Adobe Digital Edition -program

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read e-books with Adobe Digital Edition -program but now, suddenly the programm even won't open at all. I have tried to uninstall and install the program many times, but it doesn't work. I do not understand what has happened, 'cause before it worked very well and I didn't have any problems.

Now it is quite hard, because I can not read those books that I would like to.

My computers settings have been the same way as before...

Some help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happens to me, I have version 4.5.11, I removed the program and installed an earlier version and it remains the same, it does not load the program.
please help us. I can't read my books and I can't load a book I recently bought.
Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 2
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same version 4.5.11, but it didn't work. 😞 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also waiting for a reply for the same problem.  If the books you want to read are standard Epub format, you may want to consider using Calibre. 

https://calibre-ebook.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exact same issue.  Adobe digital editions 4.5.10 was working fine.  Windows 10, had a restart on error while trying to check out a library book, and after restart Digital Editions will not open in Windows 10.  Have tried all of the suggested fixes:  Restarting windows, uninstalling and installing the latest version 4.5.11, uninstalling and going back to a previous version, and moving the digital editions folder.  So far, none of the these has worked.  The application still does not open.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0