Highlighted

Can't Authorize After Install

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I installed the Digital Editions for Mac and when I installed, I didn't log in with an Adobe ID and just "authorized this computer" only. Now, I would like to log in with my Adobe ID on it, but the "Authorize" and "Deauthorize" options under "Tools" are grayed out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it did not work, as it still remembered my computer and did not give me the option to log in with my Adobe ID. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Authorize After Install

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I installed the Digital Editions for Mac and when I installed, I didn't log in with an Adobe ID and just "authorized this computer" only. Now, I would like to log in with my Adobe ID on it, but the "Authorize" and "Deauthorize" options under "Tools" are grayed out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it did not work, as it still remembered my computer and did not give me the option to log in with my Adobe ID. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used Ctrl + Shift + D if has Adobe Digital Edition are open. Then you should ask for the Deaktivation of the Digital Edtion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 0