Highlighted

Can't authorize computer

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can normally log into my Adobe ID from my browser, but when I try to authorize my computer in Adobe Digital Editions I get this error: "Incorrect login ID or password for the selected eBook vendor. Please try again". As eBook vendor I selected Adobe ID. The login ID and password I use are the same that work flawlessly while logging in from the browser.

If you used a special character or a umlaut should try to reset the password and used only numbers and laters (big and smale).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't authorize computer

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can normally log into my Adobe ID from my browser, but when I try to authorize my computer in Adobe Digital Editions I get this error: "Incorrect login ID or password for the selected eBook vendor. Please try again". As eBook vendor I selected Adobe ID. The login ID and password I use are the same that work flawlessly while logging in from the browser.

If you used a special character or a umlaut should try to reset the password and used only numbers and laters (big and smale).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 1
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks Nanaky that solved it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I have the same problem and tried the same solution , but it didn't work . Any alternatives ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0