Highlighted

Can't authorize device

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. For a long time I used it with no trouble. Now every time I try to read something, I'm told that I have to authorize the device. I've given it my Adobe username and password over and over and over again (checking to make sure they're the right ones); it doesn't accept them. I tried uninstalling and re-installing ADE; no luck. I'm at my wits' end. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't authorize device

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. For a long time I used it with no trouble. Now every time I try to read something, I'm told that I have to authorize the device. I've given it my Adobe username and password over and over and over again (checking to make sure they're the right ones); it doesn't accept them. I tried uninstalling and re-installing ADE; no luck. I'm at my wits' end. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?