Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't authorize my computer to ADE

Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my Adobe ID so I could authorize my ADE programe to use an E-book I bought, but I cannot authorize. It keeps saying that the account or password is incorrect, but I can log in with my Id here on the web. Someone who knows how to fix it? I have checked for sure that the email and password is the same when I'm trying to authorize as when I log in here with my account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem...  hope someone can help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this exact same problem! I came on here to see if anyone had the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all - I asked this question on another forum and was advised to try authorizing on a different wifi network. I took it home and tried it there, and it worked! Hopefully it will work for both of you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. running Windows 10.  I rebooted a few days ago, and now is not working again.  I also can log into ADOBE with no issues.  also having issues with on the e reader, asking to authenticate again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in Win 10 deauthorization was not possible!!

in Android activate only one program, not several at the same time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem.

Then realised that I had Adobe's 2 factor authentication turned on. I had to log into my account at Adobe's website. Turned off 2 factor authentication. Then I was able to get ADE to register with my Adobe ID.

Root cause: Adobe haven't updated ADE to work with their 2 factor authentication function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines