• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't authorize my device in Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions, and it's authorized for my computer with my account.  I am trying to get a library book from overdrive working on my Kobo H20.  I have overdrive and the library book working, I even managed to get the book onto my kobo.

When I go to read my book my kobo says

'Your eReader is not authroized to open this book

This book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM).  You need to re-authorize your eReader with your Adobe ID using ADE.'

When I go into ADE to authorize my kobo, it looks like this:

The authorize device option is grey and I can't select it.  I have no clue how to fix this problem.  Someone please help!

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A guess.  If your device is authorised with an Adobe ID and the ebook is from Overdrive it may require an Overdrive ID.  If (and I am only guessing) that is the case then you would need to deauthorise your device (ie remove your Adobe ID from it) by clicking Help, Remove Authorisation (or something like that) and then you would be able to reauthorise it by clicking Help, Authorise (except this time, you should have a choice of what kind of authorisation to use and Overdrive is one of the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines