Highlighted

Can't authorize my Kindle in ADE

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to authorize my Kindle by plugging it into my pc, while ADE is open. My goal is to send the book from ADE to my Kindle, as my library FAQ tells me to.

But the "Authorize computer" is grey, and the Authorization Info just says "This computer is already authorized".

Also, your support says they can't "locate any active subscription under this account". I don't know what that means. And if I don't have an active account. how come I can open libabry books in ADE?

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't authorize my Kindle in ADE

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to authorize my Kindle by plugging it into my pc, while ADE is open. My goal is to send the book from ADE to my Kindle, as my library FAQ tells me to.

But the "Authorize computer" is grey, and the Authorization Info just says "This computer is already authorized".

Also, your support says they can't "locate any active subscription under this account". I don't know what that means. And if I don't have an active account. how come I can open libabry books in ADE?

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?