• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change font size on an ADE book

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! I can't change the text size of an Adobe Digital Editions Book. I tried the AA button along the bar at the top of the screen. Nothing happens. Also tried COMMAND =, and also using three fingers on the track pad. Reading, then EPUB text size, does nothing, either. I'm using a MacBook Pro, Mojave 10.14.6. Anyone know what's going on? Is this an issue with some ADE books or all of them? (Rarely use ADE as it's worse than paper). Has Adobe made a version of ADE on which you can really change font size? Current font is too small to read without breaking my eyeballs... Thanks!

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used Accessibility to get around this problem of electronic books published with fixed fonts on my MacBook Air.

Click: System Preferences -> Accessibility -> Zoom

Check: Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom, Select Zoom style Picture in Picture

Click: Advanced , Click Adjust Size and Location,

Stretch window width to about 90% of screen, height to about 30% of screen. Click OK

Choose Controls menu. 

Check: Use keyboard shortcuts to adjust zoom, Use trackpad gesture to zoom

Click OK button in lower right, click back to System Preferences.

I use three finger double click to activate zoom, and three finger double click hold to adjust magnification. (The keyboard shortcut to zoom out does not seem to work).

Hope this helps. If you find a quicker method than these convoluted steps, please post. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines