Highlighted

Can't connect Kobo to ADE (chromebook)

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a chromebook and installed the ADE app.  I'm trying to transfer a library book from ADE to my Kobo, but the instructions say to click on the devices tab in ADE to authorise it, but there isn't a devices tab at all, juste a library. There doesnt seem to be any place in ADE to add a device, or another version I can install on a chromebook. The computer does recognize the Kobo in it's files and it'S charging, and the books are in ADE and readable there, but I cant find a way to transfer them into the Kobo reader. 

Help, please. 

TOPICS
ACSM files, ADE authorization, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't connect Kobo to ADE (chromebook)

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a chromebook and installed the ADE app.  I'm trying to transfer a library book from ADE to my Kobo, but the instructions say to click on the devices tab in ADE to authorise it, but there isn't a devices tab at all, juste a library. There doesnt seem to be any place in ADE to add a device, or another version I can install on a chromebook. The computer does recognize the Kobo in it's files and it'S charging, and the books are in ADE and readable there, but I cant find a way to transfer them into the Kobo reader. 

Help, please. 

TOPICS
ACSM files, ADE authorization, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. There's not even a device option on the app. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue...has anyone figured this out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
Max_17 LATEST
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0