Highlighted

Can't deactivate Adobe ID from ADE, no longer have access to email

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I have an adobe ID that is linked to digital editions - I don't remember the password and I no longer have access to the email address that it is attached to.  How can we remove the authorisation from the computer - have tried deleting Adobe DE and reinstalling - multiple versions.  No luck.  Also tried to find the activation.dat file in my mac library - no where to be found.  Tried to reset my password, but it is going to my old email address and I don't have access to it any longer.  I have now set up a new Adobe ID with my current email address, but I can't link it to my ADE on my computer as I can't de-authorise my account that is currently signed in.  Happy to lose any content that is attached to this account as it was only library books which have since expired.  Please help, I have tried everything. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't deactivate Adobe ID from ADE, no longer have access to email

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I have an adobe ID that is linked to digital editions - I don't remember the password and I no longer have access to the email address that it is attached to.  How can we remove the authorisation from the computer - have tried deleting Adobe DE and reinstalling - multiple versions.  No luck.  Also tried to find the activation.dat file in my mac library - no where to be found.  Tried to reset my password, but it is going to my old email address and I don't have access to it any longer.  I have now set up a new Adobe ID with my current email address, but I can't link it to my ADE on my computer as I can't de-authorise my account that is currently signed in.  Happy to lose any content that is attached to this account as it was only library books which have since expired.  Please help, I have tried everything. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2019 0

Have something to add?