• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't download library books anymore, E_ACT_NOT_READY

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to deauthorize but it will not do so, and now the option is no longer there,(button is not highlighted anymore).  I have tried downloading a new version on Google Chrome and restarting my computer, nothing is working.  Every time I try to download a library book (which I used to do all the time with no problem) I get the message "Error getting license.  License Server Communication Problem".  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it after hours of work with the information on this site, thank you.  De Authorize is the solution, but very hard to get there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved with the information from this site.  De Authorization is the answer but very hard to get there!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the problem was solved but I was wrong.  Books will now load onto ADE on my computer but will not transfer to my Kobo....  All the answers about this problem are several years old ...... please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a place where I can find the de authorization answer easily and FYI Kobo told me they do not support anything after version 3.0 of digital edition!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry I can't remember where I found the instructions for de authorization of ADE, in my case it was complicated by the fact that Mac hides its library folders now and you have to go to the finder and type in a sequence  to get to the folder to delete it.  That information I found on a Mac help site.  Kobo says they are working on the problem and I told them that I was running ADE 4....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I tried the solutions offered online, but nothing works. I haven't been able to talk to anyone at Adobe or Kobo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The de authorization DID work.  If you have a Mac you have to go through the back door so to speak.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines