Highlighted

Can't erase my authorization

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to erase my authorization for adobe digital editions because the company i'm trying to read their book says it could possibly fix the issue.  They have emailed me a new acsm file but I can't remove the authorization.   Currently my book wont load and says there's an  "unknown Permission Error". This book isn't loading on windows 10 anymore,  initially it worked fine.  It worked on a edge 7 android phone but no longer and it never worked on a Samsung 7 or J7 phones.  Have no idea how to get this book working, very frustrating.   Help.., Please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't erase my authorization

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to erase my authorization for adobe digital editions because the company i'm trying to read their book says it could possibly fix the issue.  They have emailed me a new acsm file but I can't remove the authorization.   Currently my book wont load and says there's an  "unknown Permission Error". This book isn't loading on windows 10 anymore,  initially it worked fine.  It worked on a edge 7 android phone but no longer and it never worked on a Samsung 7 or J7 phones.  Have no idea how to get this book working, very frustrating.   Help.., Please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2018 0

Have something to add?