• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find digital editions in library in order to drag activation.dat file to trash

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't download e-books to digital editions anymore due to error getting license.  I was following the 6 steps to de-authorize; msg comes up "unable to erase authorization.  Please try later" but have tried numerous times with no success.  I then went to Step 6 to see if I could just drag the activation.dat file to trash; however, there is no digital edition folder in library/application support/adobe.   Any suggestions as to what to do next so I can download my e-books from library once again..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you check the hidden library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that tip. I did try it and it worked. I can now download books to ADE. Thank you so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cannot find the hidden library on my mac....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines