• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get a downloaded book copied to ADE

New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a new version of Adobe Digital Editions.  I also downloaded a book from the library, but when I try to drag & drop it in I get the following Message:  Unable to download Error getting License. License Service Communication Problem  E_ADE

Then I tried to Authorize ADE and got a message You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices.

Help!  I just want to be able to read the book on my Nook e reader. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows:

Close all applications.
    Press WINDOWS + R.
    In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
    In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
    Remove the Adept Folder.
    In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
    Close the Registry Editor.
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize..

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.
    Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines