• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't join Adobe ID's "Unexpected error."

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I recently purchased a new eReader I wanted to merge the adobe id's so that I can view my ebooks on the new device.

However, I cannot merge the id's as I'm supposed to.

When I try to log in on

https://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/en/JoinAccountLoginForm.jsp

I only get "Unexpected error".

Note that this is not what I get when I chose a wrong password (tried that on purpose) so that my log in data is correct. I can also log in with my adobe id on the adobe website without problems. Also tried to use the vendor ids from the ereaders with the respective passwords, but I get "Unexpected error", too.

I already contacted the adobe support but they told me that the would not offer support for this, since ADE was a free product. After pointing out that adobe does indeed make money off of it they simply replied "what has this to do with the consumer.". Way to go adobe, I made screenshot in case no one would believe that. Anyway, in case someone can help me I'd be very grateful. Otherwise: own what you pay for, stay away from DRM - it is just pure evil and bad software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?