Highlighted

Can't open acsm file

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open acsm file from google book, when i try to open using the abode digital it pops up user account control and ask if i want to make changes in my computer and when I click yes, it re-downloads adobe digital again and does not open acsm file. I tried reinstalling ADE and even tried using older versions, but none seems to work. 

Also when I tried to open the files with ADE "Add to library" feature, downloaded books do not appear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open acsm file

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open acsm file from google book, when i try to open using the abode digital it pops up user account control and ask if i want to make changes in my computer and when I click yes, it re-downloads adobe digital again and does not open acsm file. I tried reinstalling ADE and even tried using older versions, but none seems to work. 

Also when I tried to open the files with ADE "Add to library" feature, downloaded books do not appear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2019 0

Have something to add?