• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't open any of my ebook in Adobe Digital Editions 4.5

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to click on the installed book but it say "unable to open the book. Errors were encountered in this item" in Adobe Digital Editions 4.5. I tried all the books in my library and it all having the same issue. I cannot open any of them in my iphone and ipad as well.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]
[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]
[Moved from the Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE SUCKS! This damn app crashes ALL THE TIME!  Literally was working one day and the next it goes belly up.  Will advise never to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I work for a Health and Sciences Publisher selling eBooks and our customers experience the same issue.

Most of them have been able to download the book content, even navigate once or twice, but since a few days they have been unable to open the downloaded book on ADE 4.5.7. Some of them switched to ADE 3 in hope they'd be able to access the content once again but it does not work either,

They do receive messages telling them about downloading of the license, or about an unknown permission error (it's in french, I do not know the wording in english).

Would an Adobe Expert be able to look into this ? We have now several dozen clients affected by the issue.

Many thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Pierre Durand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines