Highlighted

Can't open books after joining ID's

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to join 2 Adobe IDs and have them both authorized on my computer. All of my books now appear in ADE. I can open older books associated with my older ID, but I can not open newer books associated with my newer ID. When I try to open one, ADE asks me to authorize the computer for the ID associated with the book, even though it is showing as already authorized. When I proceed with the authorization, I get the message that this item is associated with a different ID. Somehow ADE no longer recognizes my new ID as being associated with my new books. I have erased authorizations, trashed the activation.dat file and reinstalled a fresh version of ADE, with no effect. Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can repair the association between my ID and my books? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open books after joining ID's

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to join 2 Adobe IDs and have them both authorized on my computer. All of my books now appear in ADE. I can open older books associated with my older ID, but I can not open newer books associated with my newer ID. When I try to open one, ADE asks me to authorize the computer for the ID associated with the book, even though it is showing as already authorized. When I proceed with the authorization, I get the message that this item is associated with a different ID. Somehow ADE no longer recognizes my new ID as being associated with my new books. I have erased authorizations, trashed the activation.dat file and reinstalled a fresh version of ADE, with no effect. Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can repair the association between my ID and my books? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2017 0

Have something to add?