Highlighted

can't open puchased digital editions in app

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all of the sudden I can't open my books downloaded and stored in the app on my ipad! It worked fine yesterday. I have tried to reset app and ipad, but when i tap the books nothing happens! Pleas help! Have deadline to meet today and need access to these books!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can't open puchased digital editions in app

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all of the sudden I can't open my books downloaded and stored in the app on my ipad! It worked fine yesterday. I have tried to reset app and ipad, but when i tap the books nothing happens! Pleas help! Have deadline to meet today and need access to these books!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing... all books worked fine yesterday..  this morning I get this error

Item Info: Permissions: Unknown permission error

Entire library <--Even non ebook .pdf files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 4
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of people are experiencing this issue. Nothing's wrong with your app or computer. I talked to the live help. They can't help you either so don't waste your time. Someone who actually knows will come here eventually and solve the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 4
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Found a workaround via an other app from the store were i purchased the litterature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I am getting the following error code: RET_RECORD_CORE_INVALID_CLIENT_CERT

I searched for the code on Adobe Help, but it was not recognized.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 3
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Echoing this issue! Adobe servers are probably belly up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my library is gone today. It was working fine up to yesterday and today everything disappeared evene digital edition starter guide that came with it. Is there any solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 0