Highlighted

Can't read full page when viewing document, bottom 2-3 lines of page missing?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded, installed and ID verified the Adobe Digital Edition file and successfully procured my first ebook.

After download and verification I can't read full page when opening and reading document, bottom 2-3 lines of page is missing? Have tried full screen view without luck. My plan was to use ADE because I many time can't wait for shipment of books, but have to go back to books if this problem can't be solved.

How to solve problem, please help???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't read full page when viewing document, bottom 2-3 lines of page missing?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded, installed and ID verified the Adobe Digital Edition file and successfully procured my first ebook.

After download and verification I can't read full page when opening and reading document, bottom 2-3 lines of page is missing? Have tried full screen view without luck. My plan was to use ADE because I many time can't wait for shipment of books, but have to go back to books if this problem can't be solved.

How to solve problem, please help???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2018 0

Have something to add?