Highlighted

Can't return library e-book; get "Please authorize your computer first" error even though computer IS authorized

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer, and am trying to manage the e-books I have checked out from my public library. I authorized my computer through ADE, but when I right-click and choose the Return Borrowed Item option,l I get an error message saying that I need to authorize my computer first. I am beyond frustrated -- I have erased and re-done the authorization, uninstalled and re-installed ADE, rebooted... nothing fixes it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't return library e-book; get "Please authorize your computer first" error even though computer IS authorized

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer, and am trying to manage the e-books I have checked out from my public library. I authorized my computer through ADE, but when I right-click and choose the Return Borrowed Item option,l I get an error message saying that I need to authorize my computer first. I am beyond frustrated -- I have erased and re-done the authorization, uninstalled and re-installed ADE, rebooted... nothing fixes it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2018 0

Have something to add?