• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the ADE iOS app not scale and reflow text?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to read a DRM-protected PDF on an iPhone using the ADE iOS app. I can increase the font size by pinching and expanding, but the text doesn't reflow, so content disappears across the margins.

Please tell me there's a way to read PDF on the ADE app with suitable text size. I don't see an option for this, unless I'm just flat out missing it.

This is Adobe technology reading an Adobe format, so I would certainly hope this basic usability feature is supported...otherwise the app, and my PDF content, is worthless. And of course with the DRM I am chained to it for reading my paid content. I'd happily read these files on iBooks, iOS Kindle, Nook, anything else, but apparently this is not allowed.

Adobe - help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I experience the same problem with my iPhone 7 whereas Kindle reader works fine.  I think ADE was designed with larger displays in mind. The only reason I’m using it is I received some complimentary content. Maybe that’s the use case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines