Highlighted

cancel subcription / change plan?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!

i signed in the beggining of the year as a student (20euros per month for a year), not knowing that if i want to cancel i will be charged 50% of the remaining amount.

now i want to cancel my subscription but i would have to pay about 70euros and i am trying to avoid that.

Adobe offered me the option to change my plan instead if canceling, so i was thinking of changing it to a cheaper one and then cancel

MY QUESTION is - will i be obliged to the NEW cheaper plan for another full year or will it be until the end of this year?

thank you very much for the helpers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cancel subcription / change plan?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!

i signed in the beggining of the year as a student (20euros per month for a year), not knowing that if i want to cancel i will be charged 50% of the remaining amount.

now i want to cancel my subscription but i would have to pay about 70euros and i am trying to avoid that.

Adobe offered me the option to change my plan instead if canceling, so i was thinking of changing it to a cheaper one and then cancel

MY QUESTION is - will i be obliged to the NEW cheaper plan for another full year or will it be until the end of this year?

thank you very much for the helpers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2018 0

Have something to add?