Highlighted

Cannot access purchased textbook on iPad Pro

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help is appreciated. Online university is beginning on Tuesday and my textbook is available only as an eBook. I purchased the textbook eBook and it is only accessible via Digital Editions so I downloaded the app (as my university intructed) and authorized and downloaded my purchased textbook. When I click to open the textbook, the app crashes everytime making me unable to view my text. I've read that it is no longer an app that is iOS compatible but that seems odd considering it is in the app store and instructions were provided by my university to use the iOS app. I have the new iPad Pro if this helps with any troubleshooting. Thank you. 

Additional info: I downloaded the software for windows on my boyfriends computer, and it is able to open but all the text is overlapping making it unreadable. 

TOPICS
Download, Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot access purchased textbook on iPad Pro

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help is appreciated. Online university is beginning on Tuesday and my textbook is available only as an eBook. I purchased the textbook eBook and it is only accessible via Digital Editions so I downloaded the app (as my university intructed) and authorized and downloaded my purchased textbook. When I click to open the textbook, the app crashes everytime making me unable to view my text. I've read that it is no longer an app that is iOS compatible but that seems odd considering it is in the app store and instructions were provided by my university to use the iOS app. I have the new iPad Pro if this helps with any troubleshooting. Thank you. 

Additional info: I downloaded the software for windows on my boyfriends computer, and it is able to open but all the text is overlapping making it unreadable. 

TOPICS
Download, Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?