Highlighted

cannot authorize more than one device

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have bought an expensive book and I would like to have access in more than one of my devices. First I was able to install it in my macbook without authorization. But now I want to continue having access to the book through the iPad and cannot manage to do it. I figured it was because in the iPad I had authorization and in the macbook i didn't. I tried to solve that just to find that message, that I cannot authorize more than one device... the point is that now I don't know how to access the book from the iPad.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cannot authorize more than one device

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have bought an expensive book and I would like to have access in more than one of my devices. First I was able to install it in my macbook without authorization. But now I want to continue having access to the book through the iPad and cannot manage to do it. I figured it was because in the iPad I had authorization and in the macbook i didn't. I tried to solve that just to find that message, that I cannot authorize more than one device... the point is that now I don't know how to access the book from the iPad.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2018 1

Have something to add?