Highlighted

Cannot autorize PC in ADE: ID/Password wrong for ebook-provider

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought epubs on Thalia and want to put them on my Kobo. I have a new PC and installed ADE. When I want to autorize my PC and enter my Adobe-ID and password, I get an error saying "ID or password is wrong for the ebook-provider. Try again"

The Data works fine for Adobe.com and I can log into my account there.

The email was changed recently, but logging in with the old email does produce the same error. I tried password reset for the old email and never received an email for my request.

How can I read my books? Is there another way to download and convert acsm-files? I just want the ebpubs.

AdobeID.png

TOPICS
ACSM files, ADE authorization, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot autorize PC in ADE: ID/Password wrong for ebook-provider

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought epubs on Thalia and want to put them on my Kobo. I have a new PC and installed ADE. When I want to autorize my PC and enter my Adobe-ID and password, I get an error saying "ID or password is wrong for the ebook-provider. Try again"

The Data works fine for Adobe.com and I can log into my account there.

The email was changed recently, but logging in with the old email does produce the same error. I tried password reset for the old email and never received an email for my request.

How can I read my books? Is there another way to download and convert acsm-files? I just want the ebpubs.

AdobeID.png

TOPICS
ACSM files, ADE authorization, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/digital-editions/unable-to-authurize-computer-ade-incorrect-login-id-...

Solved my problem: 2 factor authorization prevented me from logging in

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0