Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot copy and paste any eBook text in Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tested on multiple eBooks and also sample eBooks that adobe provides online but still cannot copy and paste any text.

Steps that I followed:

1. Re-installed adobe digital editions to my PC - used windows 7 professional

2. cleared cache and cookies and downloaded eBook again from website after removing the previous download

3. created Adobe Id and authorized the computer

4. Download different ebooks online and tested on them as well but no luck at all.

Lastly, I get in tho online chat with one of your staff and they advice below details:

case id: ADB-1797527-T0B4

I would like to inform you that as you are not able to copy and page the Digital edition, as this is a free product and we do not support this product on live chat or live call but for this issue we do have a dedicated support available in adobe forums. So, I would request you to visit www.forums.adobe.com and post your query over there so that our dedicated team will revert you back with the resolution.

No confirmed information - can you confirm that can we copy and paste text in Adobe Digital Editions or not? If not then its because free product?

Also, cannot print the eBook details on Adobe Digital Editions at all - Print option grayed out - also this option not available at all, can you confirm please?

Thank you

Ellie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, you cant copy text on ADE.

Try opening the books with some other ereader to copy tect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which other ereaders? Could you suggest anyone?
Thank you very much,

Andy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which other ereaders? Could you suggest anyone?
Thank you very much,

Andy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was having the same problem, but I was ale o download the e-book to my Kindle app and it works PERFECT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines