Highlighted

Cannot Download adobe digital editions onto my first generation ipad with IOS 5.1.1

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe digital editions wont dowload on my ipad first generation with ios 5.1.1 . I have tried to download it both on my computer and sync it to my ipad and directly onto my ipad from the app store but nothing seems to work. I have found a forum where they discuss some answers but it doesnt work for me. The link to the form is https://forums.adobe.com/message/6429092#6429092

and everytine i click on the link: “Reader on iPad 1” it gives me the error message: “access to this community or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.”

Can someone please help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Download adobe digital editions onto my first generation ipad with IOS 5.1.1

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe digital editions wont dowload on my ipad first generation with ios 5.1.1 . I have tried to download it both on my computer and sync it to my ipad and directly onto my ipad from the app store but nothing seems to work. I have found a forum where they discuss some answers but it doesnt work for me. The link to the form is https://forums.adobe.com/message/6429092#6429092

and everytine i click on the link: “Reader on iPad 1” it gives me the error message: “access to this community or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.”

Can someone please help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 17, 2018 0

Have something to add?