Highlighted

Cannot Erase Authorization

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions is presently not allowing me to access a book I have checked out of a local library. When investigating the issue it seems that I need to authorize my account, however, Digital Editions is already authorized to an account under an old e-mail that I no longer have access to (systemchalk@shaw.ca). When inquiring about the issue I was advised that there is no systemchalk@shaw.ca account. When attempting to erase the authorization for the @shaw.ca account, it requests a password which is being declined (either due to the account not existing or me not knowing the password and not being able to reset it due to no longer having access to the address).

I would like to enable Digital Editions to use this, the appropriate Adobe account. A secondary concern would be the removal of the old account and/or its consolidation into the e-mail address I have proper access to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Erase Authorization

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions is presently not allowing me to access a book I have checked out of a local library. When investigating the issue it seems that I need to authorize my account, however, Digital Editions is already authorized to an account under an old e-mail that I no longer have access to (systemchalk@shaw.ca). When inquiring about the issue I was advised that there is no systemchalk@shaw.ca account. When attempting to erase the authorization for the @shaw.ca account, it requests a password which is being declined (either due to the account not existing or me not knowing the password and not being able to reset it due to no longer having access to the address).

I would like to enable Digital Editions to use this, the appropriate Adobe account. A secondary concern would be the removal of the old account and/or its consolidation into the e-mail address I have proper access to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2019 0

Have something to add?