• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open the ebook

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already successfully downloaded the Digital Editions to my first iPad. Then, I downloaded an ebook which does have appeared in the Digital Editions. However, every time I clicked the ebook, either the Digital Editions turned off automatically or the ebook showed the sign of loading. At the initial, I thought there were something wrong with my first iPad. So, I went through the same processes again using my second iPad. The things keep happening again and again. The other ebooks in the Digital Editions are fine, no such problems appear.

In short, the ebook I want is already in the Digital Editions. I just cannot open and read it.

My Adobe Digital Editions is Version 4.5.11.187353

On top, I have chosen "authorised". Also, I have tried few times removing the ebook and downloaded again and again. Still can't open it.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On top, I have chosen "authorised". Also, I have tried few times removing the ebook and downloaded again and again. Still can't open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines