Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open up library book

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had downloaded adobe digital editions years ago and then think I un-installed it at some point as I was not using it. I recently wanted to re-install it to allow me to read ebooks from my local library. I did so and attempted to open the ".acsm" file from an ebook I borrowed but received the error "E_ACT_NOT_READY". After searching the forums, I realized this is an issue with authorization so I attempted to de-authorize the software and received the message "Unable to erase authorization. Please try again after some time". I waited a day and tried again but the same error message. So I turned to the forums again and there was a recommendation to navigate to /Users/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and delete the activation.dat file. I tried to find this folder and revealed my hidden folders and got as far as "Adobe" in the navigation but there was no "Digital Editions" folder. I attempted to ask the chat but they did not even understand what I was saying. I'm hoping someone can help. I've tried un-installing and re-installing the software as well. Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that has open the right Library Folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Please Nanaky help me my books downloaded books cannot open with Adobe digital editions, when I open it displays empty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines