Cant reset password of old Adobe ID because my emailadress does no longer exist

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The helpdesk sent me to these forums to resolve this issue.

Let me explain the issue:

I bought a new ereader to replace my old one and logically I want to transfer my old books to my new ereader. This requires access to my adobe account which i made years ago, which i cant access anymore for this reason. I know which emailadress i used, but i cant remember the password. I cant reset my password cause the emailadress is so old that it doesnt exist anymore.

So now it seems that I cant transfer my books to my new ereader. So either I never sell my old ereader (i can still read the books on my old ereader) or throw away all books i purchased and repurchase them which would make this the most expensive ereader ever.

Is it possible to link those books i bought to my new adobe ID without having access to the old ID?

I have created a new Adobe Digital ID. When i want to use my new ID in my old ereader it warns me that i wont be able to open my purchased books anymore, so that seems like a thing to avoid.

How do i regain access to my old ID when i no longer have that emailadress?

Is anyone able to help me?

Much appreciated in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?